2017 - 2018
- December 2018 - Returning to the Light
Returning to the light - and how the song, Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, came about.
- October 2018 - Autumn Splendour
You have all the ingredients, now what is the recipe?
- September 2018 - Dedicated to John Blandford
January 11, 1935 - July 27, 2018
Looking in a Different Direction
- July 2018 - Listening to the Whispers of Your Heart
Don't ignore your intuitions and deepest feelings.
- June 2018 - On Top of the World
Never be afraid to reach for your goals.
- May 2018 - My Many Teachers
If we just listen we find that everyone has something to teach us.
- April 2018 - The Hats We Wore
Hats can be a symbol of the phases of our lives.
- March 2018 - Happy Trees, Singing Birds and the Snowdrop that Survived
A time of renewal, life and joy.
- February 2018 - Loveful Moments
An old word, a timeless way to live your life.
- January 2018 - Will I travel lightly?
Do you use it; do you love it?
- December 2017 - Real Peace
Feeling peace even in challenging times.
- November 2017 - Bedtime Stories and Colouring Books
Knowing when to colour outside the lines.
- October 2017 - Let There Be Music
Life was meant for great friends and great adventures.
- September 2017 - Her Main Desire was to Expand Her Mind
Would you agree that curiosity plays a large role as we explore areas of interest?
- August 2017 - Each Moment is "Now" and each Moment is "New"
Is being, or staying in the present moment a challenge for you?
- July 2017 - Relationships and Bridge Builders
There are many inspirational and delightful odd couple stories.
- June 2017 - Misty
Perception. Like a kaleidoscope, just a slight rotation & we see a new pattern of shapes and sizes.
- May 2017 - Normal is a Myth
Normal means something different for everyone.
- April 2017 - On Making a Difference
How we make a difference just by being who we are, and doing what we do.
- March 2017 - How the Snowdrop was one of my Greatest Teachers!
Spring brings flowers and a St. Patrick's Day recipe
- February 2017 - Dedicated to Noel McGran
The End is the Beginning
Back to An Innisfree Moment.