An Innisfree Moment is Rev. Dorothy's newsletter. It has been published since 2009 in a few different formats including audio versions for the first 4 years and commencing again in 2019. You can read (or listen to) any of them here or in the Archives.
Sign Up for E-Mail Newsletter
- November 2022 - Always Good to Ask!
When we ask for support there is always the possibility of a happy solution.
- October 2022 - Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures
Revisiting old gems can be a refresher course.
- September 2022 - Beginning Anew
What wisdom encouraged you, that you would share with another to inspire their journey?
- June 2022 - What's On First?
Amazing ideas arise in our mind when we putter.
- May 2022 - The Hats We Wore
The hats we wore can be a metaphor for the phases of our lives.
- April 2022 - Moments of Wonder
Being open to experiencing moments of wonder helps keep balance in our lives.
- March 2022 - Whimsical Insights
Together we can create many significant ripples.
- February 2022 - Out of the Mist there came an Angel
Treasured moments become memories.
- January 2022 - Is This My Masterpiece?
May your 2022 be filled with many mindful moments.