An Innisfree Moment is Rev. Dorothy's newsletter. It has been published since 2009 in a few different formats including audio versions for the first 4 years and commencing again in 2019. You can read (or listen to) any of them here or in the Archives.
Sign Up for E-Mail Newsletter
- November 2023 - Bridge to the Future
A misty morning on the bridge to the future.
- October 2023 - Many October Moons Ago
It's never too late to set a new intention or dream a new dream.
- September 2023 - Autumn is a Second Spring
The second spring of autumn and setting new intentions.
- June 2023 - What is the Recipe?
You have many ingredients and multiple choices, but what is the plan?
- May 2023 - The Daisy that Dared to be Different!
Never be uncomfortable being who you are.
- April 2023 - A Quiet Companion on a Rainy Day
Appreciate the value of taking quiet moments to just be with a favourite book.
- March 2023 - Gratitude is Woven Throughout the Tapestry of My Life
Loving ourselves can be the greatest expression of our gratitude.
- February 2023 - Hot Buttered Toast
A reminder that by sharing our skills & interests with those of others we can benefit so many more.
- January 2023 - One Day ... or Day One?
Making today Day One of your intention, instead of postponing it to One Day in the future.