Go to 2017-2018, 2013-2016 & 2009-2013
2019 - (includes audio)
- June 2022 - What's On First?
Amazing ideas arise in our mind when we putter.
- May 2022 - The Hats We Wore
The hats we wore can be a metaphor for the phases of our lives.
- April 2022 - Moments of Wonder
Being open to experiencing moments of wonder helps keep balance in our lives.
- March 2022 - Whimsical Insights
Together we can create many significant ripples.
- February 2022 - Out of the Mist there came an Angel
Treasured moments become memories.
- January 2022 - Is This My Masterpiece?
May your 2022 be filled with many mindful moments.
- December 2021 - Return of the Light
Keep your fork ... the best is yet to come.
- November 2021 - On a Rainy Day
Look for the gift in a rainy day.
- October 2021 - The More we Look, the More we See
Be the reason someone smiles today.
- September 2021 - Meaningful Boundaries and Joyful Moments
Let us stay curious, continue to learn something new, and keep turning another page with gratitude.
- June 2021 - A Bend in the Road is not the End of the Road
Asking for help may be your greatest act of bravery.
- May 2021 - Down the Kindness Trail
The multiple benefits of kindness.
- April 2021 - I Will Walk With You
To walk with another is a huge gift - for all involved.
- March 2021 - Springtime - A Season of Renewal, Hope and Blissful Moments
Springtime - Life's best tonic for raising our spirits
- February 2021 - Romancing You!
From an Irish blessing: "May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home."
- January 2021 - My Patchwork Quilt of Treasured Moments
Stitch together a patchwork quilt of treasured moments that are uniquely yours.
- December 2020 - Peace, Pause, Comfort and Joy
Moments of comfort and joy are personal, but create smiles and memories that warm our hearts.
- September 2020 - On the Edge of a New Beginning
"I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I've been" - Winnie-the-Pooh
- July 2020 - Trust the Journey
Courage is not the absence of fear.
- May 2020 - From Mythic to New Normal
As you move outside your comfort zone, what was once the unknown becomes your new normal.
- April 2020 - Joyful Moments in Miniature
It is more important than ever to enjoy and share the things that lift our spirits.
- March 2020 - With One More Day
What would you do with the gift of one extra day in your life?
- January 2020 - Let Your Light Shine
Being kind to ourselves and others, honouring our gifts and talents can let our light shine.
- December 2019 - Real Peace - Thinking New Thoughts, Walking Down New Streets
Another view of Real Peace.
- October 2019 - Our Many Teachers
Creating special memories and experiences.
- September 2019 - The Duck that came to Visit ... and Stayed Awhile!
Be open to the insightful messages you receive from their many sources.
- June 2019 - The Message of the Goslings
Irritants and challenges can become part of life's cycle, making us stronger along the way.
- April 2019 - Life's Journey
The pain then is part of the happiness now.
- March 2019 - I'd Like Two, please - Having the Courage to Ask!
Do you find that asking for something, or asking for help from another, takes courage?
- February 2019 - Moments to Cherish
Let's continue to create cherished moments that warm our heart.
- January 2019 - Life's an Investment with Great Returns
Having a good relationship with ourselves.
2017 - 2018
- December 2018 - Returning to the Light
Returning to the light - and how the song, Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, came about.
- October 2018 - Autumn Splendour
You have all the ingredients, now what is the recipe?
- September 2018 - Dedicated to John Blandford
January 11, 1935 - July 27, 2018
Looking in a Different Direction
- July 2018 - Listening to the Whispers of Your Heart
Don't ignore your intuitions and deepest feelings.
- June 2018 - On Top of the World
Never be afraid to reach for your goals.
- May 2018 - My Many Teachers
If we just listen we find that everyone has something to teach us.
- April 2018 - The Hats We Wore
Hats can be a symbol of the phases of our lives.
- March 2018 - Happy Trees, Singing Birds and the Snowdrop that Survived
A time of renewal, life and joy.
- February 2018 - Loveful Moments
An old word, a timeless way to live your life.
- January 2018 - Will I travel lightly?
Do you use it; do you love it?
- December 2017 - Real Peace
Feeling peace even in challenging times.
- November 2017 - Bedtime Stories and Colouring Books
Knowing when to colour outside the lines.
- October 2017 - Let There Be Music
Life was meant for great friends and great adventures.
- September 2017 - Her Main Desire was to Expand Her Mind
Would you agree that curiosity plays a large role as we explore areas of interest?
- August 2017 - Each Moment is "Now" and each Moment is "New"
Is being, or staying in the present moment a challenge for you?
- July 2017 - Relationships and Bridge Builders
There are many inspirational and delightful odd couple stories.
- June 2017 - Misty
Perception. Like a kaleidoscope, just a slight rotation & we see a new pattern of shapes and sizes.
- May 2017 - Normal is a Myth
Normal means something different for everyone.
- April 2017 - On Making a Difference
How we make a difference just by being who we are, and doing what we do.
- March 2017 - How the Snowdrop was one of my Greatest Teachers!
Spring brings flowers and a St. Patrick's Day recipe
- February 2017 - Dedicated to Noel McGran
The End is the Beginning
2009-2013 (includes audio)
- November 15, 2016
- October 31, 2016
- October 1, 2016
- September 2, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- June 27, 2016
- June 1, 2016
- April 30, 2016
- March 20, 2016
- February 26, 2016
- January 20, 2016
- December 14, 2015
- November 28, 2015
- October 25, 2015
- September 30, 2015
- August 27, 2015
- August 1, 2015
- July 4, 2015
- May 30, 2015
- April 25, 2015
- April 8, 2015
- February 26, 2015
- January 24, 2015
- December 22, 2014
- October 19, 2014
- September 11, 2014
- July 8, 2014
- June 6, 2014
- May 6, 2014
- April 19, 2014
- March 22, 2014
- March 3, 2014
- February 14, 2014
- January 22, 2014
- January 7, 2014
- December 26, 2013
- November 22, 2013
- October 31, 2013
- October 2, 2013
Sign-Up for An Innisfree Moment newsletter.